- New Jabra Sport Coach™ Wireless headset optimized for cross training
- Best music experience with premium Dolby® sound quality
- advanced Sport Life app providing real-time in-ear audio coaching
- Secure fit, lightweight and compact
- Extends sports audio product range, pioneered by Jabra with the award-winning Sport Pulse™ wireless earbuds for running
[Copenhagen, Denmark June 19, 2015] If you’re a fan of burpees, lunges, squats and planks and want the added motivation of individual coaching and your favorite music, you need to know about Jabra Sport Coach Wireless. This pioneering wireless workout solution uses in-ear coaching and premium Dolby sound to let you get more out of your cross training workout.
With Sport Coach Wireless Jabra extends its sport audio range of in-ear coaching solutions.
Jabra pioneered this area with the award winning Jabra Sport Pulse Wireless earbuds that gave users in-ear heart rate monitoring for the very first time.
Download your personal coach
Developed to meet the needs of cross training enthusiasts, the Jabra Sport Coach Wireless can create customized workouts based on over 40 different exercises. By downloading the Sport Life app on a smartphone, users can design their own personalized workouts with real-time audio coaching through the unique earbuds.
This special Jabra developed app lets you plan, track, and analyze your cross training. Choose exercises from beginner to advanced. Jabra Sport Coach can be set for time or repetition-based training. When set for time based training, it will coach you to the next exercise once the time is up. When set for rep based training, once you have done your planned number of reps, simply tap the earbud and it will coach you to the next exercise No need to check or touch your phone anymore. Jabra will ensure continuous app developments to maximize the customer training experience.
Creating the workout is only the start. To ensure you achieve optimal performance and your fitness goals, if you combine your cross training with running, the integrated TrackFitTM motion sensor provides advanced tracking of pace, distance, step count, cadence and calories to make every workout count.
81% of consumers report  working out with music, and the Jabra Sport Coach makes it easy to get this extra motivation. By incorporating Dolby sound, users get their favorite tunes delivered in premium sound quality through the wireless earbuds. In other words, there’s no excuse for not staying focused on fitness.
First sport audio solution for cross training
This ground-breaking music and coaching solution for indoor workouts is the latest sport audio solution from Jabra. Renowned for pioneering in-ear heart rate monitoring with the Jabra Sport Pulse Wireless earbuds, the innovative Jabra Sport Coach Wireless embraces the current trend for cross training.
“For sports, we are committed to delivering innovative audio solutions designed to enhance the training experience for fitness enthusiasts”, says Jabra CEO René Svendsen-Tune.
“We started by specifically targeting runners, and now we are taking the next step by delivering a solution optimized for cross trainers. We see clear possibilities for in-ear audio solutions combined with biometrics,” he continues.
Cross training, or high-intensity interval training, has been identified by fitness experts at the American College of Sports Medicine as the top trend for 2015. Research shows it offers an excellent way to improve muscle tone, energy, speed and performance, giving results in less time.
Part of the current popularity of cross training comes from the fact that it can be done almost anywhere. Whether you’re working out at the gym, at home or in a hotel room, Jabra Sport Coach Wireless helps you enjoy your workout, stay motivated and achieve your fitness performance goals.
Availability: Online and in stores from the end of June at a suggested retail price of USD 149.99. Meet us at International Triathlon Union events where Jabra is official partner.
- Integrated Training Management with Jabra Sport Life App
- Advanced motion sensor to capture activity and performance data when running
- Jabra Sound Application provides Dolby® Sound Enhancement to your tracks and YouTube
- Premium Wireless Stereo sound (A2DP)
- Make and take phone calls
- Controls on headset allow remote control of music & calls (AVRCP)
- Ultra-light (16 g. / 0.56 oz.)
- US Military standard sweat, shock and dust resistance (IP55)
- Connects to 2 devices at same time via Advanced Multiuse™
- Connection with NFC pairing technology
- Long talk & music time – 5.5 hrs. talk/music time, 10 days standby time
- Integrates with leading 3rd party fitness applications to unify your training history
Find out more about Jabra Sport Coach at:
Coach youtube video: https://youtu.be/T6jZLQ1lVLo
 81% of 1328 respondents to a Jabra consumer survey, April 2014.
 Thompson R. Walter. Worldwide Survey of Fitness Trends for 2015: What’s Driving the Market. ACSM Health & Fitness Journal. November/December 2014 – Volume 18 – Issue 6.