- Out-of-warranty product(s) with a manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of less than $150 are not eligible for repair.
- If you are unsure whether or not your equipment is still under warranty, you may use our warranty checker or you may send it in to our Repair Center for determination of eligibility. Whenever possible, please include proof of purchase with your product which will also determine warranty status.
- If our Repair Center determines your out-of-warranty product(s) to be eligible for repair, you will be contacted with repair pricing information. At that time you may make payment via credit card and your repaired/replaced product(s) will be shipped to you.
- Ship your product(s) to the address below using a traceable carrier. Include within your box your proof of purchase (if available) along with a note which includes your company name (if appropriate), your contact name, shipping address, and a phone number where you may be reached during the business day.
- Our Repair Center address is as follows:
GN Netcom AMS
c/o UPS – SCS
2220 Outer Loop Road
Louisville, KY 40219
- You may ship both in-warranty and out-of-warranty products together in the same box to minimize shipping costs.
We encourage you to always contact our Technical Support Group to attempt and resolve your product issue before sending it in for repair. You may call us at 1-866-697-8757 between 8:00am – 8:00pm (Eastern) Monday through Friday or e-mail us at Jabrasupport.US@jabra.com