Terms and Conditions
Jabra product evaluation program:
Qualified individuals may evaluate a Jabra headset or speakerphone subject to the terms and conditions below.
The Jabra free consultation program is open to “Qualified Individuals” in the US and Canada only.
A “Qualified Individual” is defined as:
A decision maker or person with a high degree of influence over purchasing decisions of audio communications products and solutions for his or her organization
Employed at an organization that has a specific project in progress that requires purchasing headsets or other audio devices within the next 6 months (within 12 months for a Unified Communication
Works at an organization that has a minimum of 500 employees
To request an evaluation of a headset or speakerphone from Jabra, “Qualified Individuals” must fill out the online request form, speak with a Jabra representative to confirm eligibility requirements and be qualified to participate in the evaluation program. This evaluation program is only available while supplies last.
- Jabra reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any time and for any reason without notice.
- Jabra products are strictly not for resale. Any trial units identified for resale will result in legal action by Jabra.
- This promotion is the exclusive property of Jabra and any use by unauthorized parties without the expressed and written consent by Jabra is prohibited.
- This program cannot be combined with any other offer or discount from Jabra and it is limited to one unit per company.
- Jabra distributors, alliance partners or resellers are not eligible to receive a free unit.
- Jabra reserves the right to deny any request, cancel the promotion or vary the terms and conditions without notice.
- This promotion is governed by applicable laws in the country of the regional Jabra sales office.
- By participating in this program “Qualified Individuals” accept and are bound by these terms and conditions.