Terms and Conditions
Pro Series free trial program: Qualified individuals may receive a free Jabra Pro 900 or 9400 series headset (or comparable product) subject to the terms and conditions below.
Eligibility: The Pro Series free trial program is open to “Qualified Individuals” in the United States and Canada only. A Qualified Individual is defined as an individual who is either a decision maker or has a high degree of influence over purchasing decisions of audio communications products and solutions for his or her organization. Organizations must have a minimum of 50 potential headset users.
To request a free Pro Series trial unit from Jabra, Qualified Individuals must fill out a request form at www.jabra.com/c/us/proseries and must speak with a Jabra representative to confirm eligibility requirements and be qualified. This program is available while supplies last.
- Jabra reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any time and for any reason without notice.
- Jabra products are strictly not for resale. Any trial units identified for resale will result in legal action by Jabra.
- This promotion is the exclusive property of Jabra and any use by unauthorized parties without the expressed and written consent by Jabra is prohibited.
- This program cannot be combined with any other offer or discount from Jabra and it is limited to one unit per company.
- Jabra distributors, alliance partners or resellers are not eligible to receive a free unit.
- Jabra reserves the right to deny any request, cancel the promotion or vary the terms and conditions without notice.
- This promotion is governed by applicable laws in the country of the regional Jabra sales office.
By participating in this program Qualified Individuals accept and are bound by these terms and conditions.