You may be eligible to evaluate a Jabra headset for your healthcare facility
If you are an influencer or decision maker of audio communications solutions at a healthcare facility, you may be eligible to evaluate a Jabra headset to see which one is right for your organization.
There’s a Jabra solution for everyone. Our products are designed for knowledge workers who need to concentrate and for employees involved in frequent phone communication. We offer corded and wireless headsets and speakerphones to help address many of your communication challenges.
Jabra products deliver:
- A range of HIPAA compliant products
- 64-bit DECT encryption for security on wireless devices
- DECT and Bluetooth® technologies that do not interfere with medical equipment
- Optimized for UC and Skype for Business
- Lifetime technical support
90% of Fortune 100 companies choose Jabra
Our products work out of the box with all leading UC platforms and phone systems.
All inquiries will be qualified by Jabra. By submitting
this form you agree to the terms and conditions.
Our most popular headsets for healthcare organizations
The best wireless headset for concentration in the open office
- World-class speakers and HD voice for crystal-clear calls and music
- Active Noise Cancellation and integrated busylight to enhance productivity
- Connect to two devices at the same time with Dual Bluetooth® connectivity
Premium portable speakerphone with amazing sound for conference calls and music
- Omni-directional microphone for conference calls with up to 6 people in the room
- Connect in seconds to laptop, smartphone and tablet via USB or Bluetooth®
- Lightweight portable design with 15 hours battery life
Headset you can use both at work and on the go. Nano-sized USB adaptor helps you easily connect to a PC. Find the best fit with a selection of eargels
- Superior call quality and all-day talk time
- All-day comfort
- Touch screen base and multi-device connectivity