In cooperation with Cisco, Jabra has developed audio devices that enhance the collaboration experience on Cisco Jabber for Virtual Environments and Cisco Virtualization Experience Client (VXC) endpoints.
Cisco Virtualization Experience Infrastructure (VXI) is a virtual collaboration platform, built on Cisco Unified Communications, that delivers unified voice, video, mobility and presence and supports any device, anywhere. The Jabra audio devices boost the virtual workspace experience by providing:
- Superior audio quality for clearer calls and enhanced communication
- Wireless and/or hands-free convenience
- On-device controls for easy and intuitive call handling
- Full support of Cisco VXC audio features, plug-and-play installation
- Designed to match VXC look & feel