Jabra CC Agent App
The Jabra CC Agent App has been designed to improve Cisco Finesse Call Center agents’ productivity by shaving seconds off call handling times. This app enables frequently used call features to be easily controlled from the agent’s Jabra headset controller on the Jabra Biz 2300 USB and Jabra Biz 2400 II CC USB headsets or Jabra QD headsets with Jabra Link 260/265 USB adapter.
- 100% compliant with Cisco Finesse
- Ultra easy to deploy
- Managed from your Cisco Finesse server
- Free of charge
When the Jabra CC Agent App is installed on the Cisco Finesse Call Center softphone server, all agents equipped with Jabra Biz 2300 USB and Jabra Biz 2400 II CC USB headsets or Jabra QD headsets with Jabra Link 260/265 USB adapter, can control the following Finesse softphone features directly from their Jabra headset control boxes:
- Ready/Not Ready state (toggle)
- Record Call
- Sign off
The Cisco Finesse server administrator simply assigns two of these functions to two of the headset controller buttons when installing the Jabra CC Agent App.
Easy for IT manager
The Jabra CC Agent App is easy to deploy and manage, and has only a small footprint on the Call Center Agent's workstation.
Easy for Contact Center agents
When changing the Ready/Not Ready state using the headset controller buttons, the agent can see the Ready/Not Ready state change in the Finesse browser; simply pressing the controller button again toggles the Ready/Not Ready state.
Download the Jabra CC Agent App and install it on the Cisco Finesse softphone server used in the Call Center.
- The applications package contains an Installation Guide, to be used to setup and configure the features to apply to the control box buttons on the Jabra Biz 2300, Jabra Biz 2400 II and Jabra Link 260/265
- Please check the Jabra CC Agent App Datasheet for further information and compatibility relating to Cisco Finesse server versions, Operating Systems and browser versions).