Please select the Jabra Service you want to access.
Please enter your e-mail address below and we will send a new password to you.
We have sent you an email with your new password to .
The first time the headset is powered on it will automatically enter pairing mode. Follow the pairing instructions.
To manually connect, follow the steps below:
1. Turn off the Jabra device.
2. Press and hold (4 seconds) the Answer/end button until the Bluetooth light flashes blue.
Thank you for your feedback
If you need technical assistance, please click here for contact information
Tell us what you are experiencing
How can we make this more useful for you?
To pair your Jabra Play with two mobile phones determine which one will be your primary phone (the one able to receive voice commands from your headset) and which one wil be your secondary phone. When pairing, note that you start with your secondary choice.
The phone able to use the manual redial feature is the last one to have made an outgoing call.
The headset supports multiple calls handling from up to two mobile phones at the same time.
1. Turn your Jabra Play off
2. To pair with the first mobile phone (secondary device) press and hold the Answer/end button for 4 seconds until the status light rapidly flashes blue.
Please note the status light is in the end of the headset opposite of where you press.
3. Follow your mobile phones Bluetooth guide. Refer to your phone’s user manual for details.
If asked for a pin code or passkey the code is 0000(4 zeros)
4. Turn off your headset.
5. To pair with your second mobile phone (primary device) press and hold the Answer/end button for 4 seconds until the status light rapidly flashes blue.
6. Follow your mobile phones Bluetooth guide. Refer to your phone’s user manual for details.
If asked for a pin code or passkey the code is: 0000(4 zeros)
Note that when you reset your headset, the pairing list will be deleted and you will have to pair your headset and mobile device again.
3. The status light will slowly flash green two times.
4. Turn off your headset by pressing the Answer/end button for 4 seconds.
5. Turn on your headset and it will go into pairing mode. It is now ready to pair with you device again.
You can use your Jabra device with your Apple iPhone, but please note that while the Jabra device is compatible for iPhone telephone applications, music applications may not perform correctly, e.g. Play/Pause, Skip Next/Previous, Volume Up/Down, etc.
The headset is designed to work with Bluetooth mobile phones. It can also work with other Bluetooth devices that are compliant with Bluetooth version 1.1 or higher and support a headset and /or hands-free profile.
Please try the following steps:
A Bluetooth is a radio technology, which means it is sensitive
to objects between connected devices. To avoid crackling noises
it is recommended a distance of no more than 33 feet (10 meters) with
no major objects in-between.
Check your device’s Bluetooth menu and delete/forget the headset. Reconnect the headset to your Bluetooth device following the Bluetooth connection instructions
1. Turn your headset off.
2. Press and hold the Answer/end button for 4 seconds until the status light rapidly flashes blue.
Please note the status light is in the other end of the headset opposite from where you press.
3. Now follow your device’s Bluetooth guide. Refer to your phone’s user manual for details.
If asked for a pin code or passkey the code is 0000(4 zeroes)
No, Bluetooth is an open standard and as such you can use any headset with your mobile phone. There is no need for your headset to be the same brand as your mobile phone.
The pass code or PIN is 0000 (four zeros)
This is best practice for rechargeable batteries in general and is not related specifically to Jabra headsets, but to the technology itself. Below are examples of how to preserve and store are chargeable battery to help ensure a long battery life.
If you handle or store your rechargeable battery incorrectly, its lifetime may be reduced.
Last updated: 01-07-14
Have a minute for a quick survey? You will help us improve support on Jabra.com.(The survey will open in a new window. Please complete your visit to Jabra.com before answering the survey.)
Yes, take me to the survey