Don’t let wires hold you back. Get the ultimate workout with Jabra’s wireless sport earbuds that are sweat- and weatherproof.
Our headsets are designed for comfortable all-day wear. Never miss a call. Get clear, noise-free conversations wherever you are. Choose from many different wearing styles.
Stay connected on the road. Talk hands-free in the car without compromising your safety
Take your music anywhere with our music range. Our wireless headphones and speakers are made to move and intuitive to use.
Please enter your e-mail address below and we will send a new password to you.
Your email is not recognized, please check your email and try again. If you continue to experience issues please contact Jabra for support.
We have sent you an e-mail with your new password to
Choose the Jabra Service you want to use
Thank you for your feedback
If you need technical assistance, please click here for contact information.
Please select one of the options below:
How can we make this more useful for you?
Wrong email format
If you provide your email address, we may contact you for further feedback.
Watch the “Hands-on with Jabra Support” tutorial video. In this video, we will show you how to connect (pair) your Jabra Rox Wireless to a mobile device.
Video in English
Learn more about Jabra Rox Wireless and how to get the best possible fit. See how to change and make the eargels and EarWings fit. The headset comes with four different eargels and three different EarWings.
Video in English
The first time the headset is powered on it will automatically enter pairing mode. Follow the pairing instructions to connect.
To manually connect, follow the steps below:
1. Ensure the headset earbuds are separated.
2. Press and hold (5 secs) the Multi-function button until the LED rapidly flashes blue.
3. Activate Buetooth on the mobile device, and select Jabra Rox Wireless. If asked for a pin code or passkey, enter 0000 (four zeros).
1. Ensure NFC and Bluetooth is enabled on your mobile device.
2. Ensure that earbuds are separated.
3. Slowly, slide the NFC zone of the headset (button side of the control box) directly against the NFC device until an NFC connection is confirmed.
Note: If asked for a pin code or passkey the code is 0000 (four zeros).
| Disable voice guidance
1. Press and hold the Multi-function button and Volume – button for 2 seconds, Release the buttons when you hear ‘Voice prompts off’ in the headset.
| Enable voice guidance
1. Press and hold the Multi-function button and Volume + button for 2 seconds, Release the buttons when you hear ‘Voice prompts on’ in the headset.
Note: When the headset resets, you need to reconnect to your mobile device. Remember to delete/forget the former pairing on your mobile device before reconnecting.
1. Press and hold (5 secs) the Multi-function button and the Volume + button, until you hear “disconnected” in the headset and the headset turns off.
2. When turning on your headset again, it will go directly to pairing mode.
You can order accessories and parts on the Jabra Accessories page.
Simply enter the name of your Jabra device in the search field (e.g. Jabra Revo Wireless), and browse the available accessories and parts.
It is important to try all eargels and earwings, to find the optimal fit.
1. Choose between 4 ergo-designed size eargels for optimal fit and comfort.
2. Align the L or R on the EarWing with the L or R on the eargels and gently pull the EarWing onto the eargel. Adjust by rotating, if needed.
3. When wearing the headset, the EarWing fits into the ridge of the ear. Ensure the EarWing does not cover the microphone.
4. Attach the fitclip to the cable, and adjust for optimal fit.
Some computers use a USB suspend mode to save power. This may cut off power, so the headset cannot be charged on the USB port.
Some computers may have a dedicated USB charging port, which is identifiable by its yellow color or a battery icon next to the USB port. For more information, refer to the user manual for your computer.
You can also use the following alternative charging methods:
Use the supplied USB cable to charge your headset on a computer. Some computers may have a dedicated USB charging port, which is identifiable by its yellow color or a battery icon next to the USB port. For more information, refer to the user manual for your computer.
This is best practice for rechargeable batteries in general and is not related specifically to Jabra headsets, but to the technology itself. Below are examples of how to preserve and store are chargeable battery to help ensure a long battery life.
If you handle or store your rechargeable battery incorrectly, its lifetime may be reduced.
Last updated: 01-07-14
NFC is the abbreviation for Near Field Communication, which is a set of standards used by Jabra to
establish radio communication between headsets and phones at a distance of no more than few centimeters.
You can pair and listen to music over Bluetooth by tapping your devices together. Your mobile device
need to have the NFC functionality and this has to be enabled.
The headset cannot be used while charging for safety reasons. Please allow the headset to charge fully then disconnect it from the charger and it will be ready for use.