Please select the Jabra Service you want to access.
Please enter your e-mail address below and we will send a new password to you.
We have sent you an email with your new password to .
The first time the Jabra Solemate Mini is powered on, it automatically enters pairing mode.
If you need to manually connect or reconnect to a mobile device, please follow the steps below:
1. Ensure that Bluetooth is enabled on the mobile device.
4. Follow the Bluetooth pairing instructions to pair with the Solemate Mini.
Note: If asked for a pin code or passkey the code is 0000 (4 zeros).
Thank you for your feedback
If you need technical assistance, please click here for contact information
Tell us what you are experiencing
How can we make this more useful for you?
1. Ensure NFC and Bluetooth is enabled on your mobile device.
2. Turn on the Jabra Solemate Mini.
| How to turn voice guidance off
1. Turn off the Jabra Solemate Mini.
2. Press and hold the Volume - button while turning the Jabra Solemate Mini on. Release the Volume - button when you hear ‘Sound prompts off’, indicating that voice guidance has been turned off.
| How to turn voice guidance on
1. Turn off your Jabra Solemate Mini.
2. Press and hold the Volume + button while turning the Jabra Solemate Mini on. Release the Volume + button when you hear ‘Sound prompts on’, indicating that voice guidance has been turned on.
Increase the volume in the Jabra Solemate.
Ensure that the Jabra Solemate is paired or connected to a
device that is playing.
Make sure your phone is connected to the Jabra Solemate
by tapping the Answer/End button.
Note: When the Jabra Solemate Mini is reset you will need to reconnect to your mobile device. Remember to delete/forget the former pairing on your mobile device, before reconnecting.
A Bluetooth is a radio technology, which means it is sensitive
to objects between connected devices. To avoid crackling noises
it is recommended a distance of no more than 33 feet (10 meters) with
no major objects in-between.
No. It is not possible for two Bluetooth devices to be connected
The pass code or PIN is 0000 (four zeros)
Ensure there is a direct line of contact between the Solemate Mini and your mobile device.
The Bluetooth signal may have difficulties transmitting through walls, buildings or people. Static or interference is sometimes environmental. Interference may be caused by computers, cordless phones, microwaves etc.
If problems persist, follow the steps below:
1. Delete/forget the Jabra Solemate Mini from the Bluetooth menu on the mobile device.
2. Ensure that Bluetooth is enabled on the mobile device.
4. Follow the Bluetooth pairing instructions to reconnect with the Jabra Solemate Mini.
Note: If asked for a passkey or PIN the code is 0000 (four zeros).
NFC is the abbreviation for Near Field Communication, which is a set of standards used by Jabra to
establish radio communication between headsets and phones at a distance of no more than few centimeters.
You can pair and listen to music over Bluetooth by tapping your devices together. Your mobile device
need to have the NFC functionality and this has to be enabled.