Don’t let wires hold you back. Get the ultimate workout with Jabra’s wireless sport earbuds that are sweat- and weatherproof.
Our headsets are designed for comfortable all-day wear. Get clear, noise-free conversations. Choose from many different wearing styles.
Stay connected on the road. Talk hands-free in the car without compromising your safety
Take your music anywhere with our music range. Our wireless headphones and speakers are made to move and intuitive to use.
Please enter your e-mail address below and we will send a new password to you.
Your email is not recognized, please check your email and try again. If you continue to experience issues please contact Jabra for support.
We have sent you an e-mail with your new password to
Choose the Jabra Service you want to use
Watch the “Hands-on with Jabra Support” tutorial video. In this video we will show you how to pair or connect your Jabra Solemate to your mobile phone, for first time and later pairing.
Video in English
Thank you for your feedback
If you need technical assistance, please click here for contact information.
Please select one of the options below:
How can we make this more useful for you?
Wrong email format
If you provide your email address, we may contact you for further feedback.
The first time the Jabra Solemate is turned on, it will be ready to connect to your mobile phone. Simply follow the voice-guided instructions to connect.
To connect (pair) to a new or second mobile phone:
| Disable voice guidance
1. Turn off the Jabra Solemate.
2. Press and hold the Volume - button while turning the Jabra Solemate on. Release the Volume - button when you hear ‘Sound prompts off’, indicating that voice guidance has been turned off.
| Enable voice guidance
1. Turn on the Jabra Solemate.
2. Press and hold the Volume + button while turning the Jabra Solemate on. Release the Volume + button when you hear ‘Sound prompts on’, indicating that voice guidance has been turned on.
You can order accessories and parts on the Jabra Accessories page.
Simply enter the name of your Jabra device in the search field (e.g. Jabra Revo Wireless), and browse the available accessories and parts.
A Bluetooth is a radio technology, which means it is sensitive
to objects between connected devices. To avoid crackling noises
it is recommended a distance of no more than 33 feet (10 meters) with
no major objects in-between.
Use the supplied USB cable to charge your headset on a computer. Some computers may have a dedicated USB charging port, which is identifiable by its yellow color or a battery icon next to it. For more information, refer to the user manual for your computer.
Some computers use a USB suspend mode to save power. This may cut off power, so the headset cannot be charged on the USB port.
Some computers may have a dedicated USB charging port, which is identifiable by its yellow color or a battery icon next to it. For more information, refer to the user manual for your computer.
You can also use the following alternative charging methods:
1. While turning on the Jabra Solemate press and hold the Answer/end button and the Volume + button simultaneously for 5 seconds until you hear “Sound prompts on”.
2. The Jabra Solemate pairing list has now been cleared. Turn off the Jabra Solemate.
1. To reconnect to a mobile device, hold the On/off switch in the Up position for 3 seconds.
2. Pairing mode will be announced and the Bluetooth light will flash.
3. Follow the voice-guided pairing instructions to connect to your mobile device.