Please select the Jabra Service you want to access.
Please enter your e-mail address below and we will send a new password to you.
We have sent you an email with your new password to .
Watch the “Hands-on with Jabra Support” tutorial video. In this video we will show you how to pair or connect your Jabra Solemate to your mobile phone, for first time and later pairing.
Video in English
Thank you for your feedback
If you need technical assistance, please click here for contact information
Tell us what you are experiencing
How can we make this more useful for you?
| Disable voice guidance
1. Turn off the Jabra Solemate.
2. Press and hold the Volume - button while turning the Jabra Solemate on. Release the Volume - button when you hear ‘Sound prompts off’, indicating that voice guidance has been turned off.
| Enable voice guidance
1. Turn on the Jabra Solemate.
2. Press and hold the Volume + button while turning the Jabra Solemate on. Release the Volume + button when you hear ‘Sound prompts on’, indicating that voice guidance has been turned on.
Increase the volume in the Jabra Solemate.
Ensure that the Jabra Solemate is paired or connected to a
device that is playing.
Make sure your phone is connected to the Jabra Solemate
by tapping the Answer/End button.
You may have deleted your Jabra Solemate pairing connection
in the Bluetooth device. Re-pair by holding the on/off switch in
the Up position for 3 seconds to put the Jabra Solemate into
pairing mode, and then connect using your Bluetooth device
You can order accessories and parts on the Jabra Accessories page.
Simply enter the name of your Jabra device in the search field (e.g. Jabra Revo Wireless), and browse the available accessories and parts.
A Bluetooth is a radio technology, which means it is sensitive
to objects between connected devices. To avoid crackling noises
it is recommended a distance of no more than 33 feet (10 meters) with
no major objects in-between.
The Jabra Solemate is designed to work with all Bluetooth
devices that are compliant with Bluetooth version 1.1 or
higher and support a headset, hands-free and/or advance audio
All Jabra Solemates (excluding first generation models) have NFC. An NFC logo and an NFC sticker on the speaker itself indicate where the NFC zone is.
No. It is not possible for two Bluetooth devices to be connected
These features are dependent on the ability of your phone to
support a hands-free profile. Even if the hands-free profile is
implemented reject call, call hold and voice dialing are optional
features which are not supported by all devices. Please consult
your device manual for details.
Note that when you update/change language on your Solemate your current pairings are deleted and you will need to re-pair it afterwards.
1. Choose the firmware that applies to you, and click on Download and Run the file.
2. If prompted of security warning click Yes.
3. Turn your Jabra Solemate off and connect it to your PC with a micro USB cable
4. Click Next.
5. Accept the terms in the license Agreement, and click Next.
1. While turning on the Jabra Solemate press and hold the Answer/end button and the Volume + button simultaneously for 5 seconds until you hear “Sound prompts on”.
2. The Jabra Solemate pairing list has now been cleared. Turn off the Jabra Solemate.
1. To reconnect to a mobile device, hold the On/off switch in the Up position for 3 seconds.
2. Pairing mode will be announced and the Bluetooth light will flash.
3. Follow the voice-guided pairing instructions to connect to your mobile device.