Don’t let wires hold you back. Get the ultimate workout with Jabra’s wireless sport earbuds that are sweat- and weatherproof.
Our headsets are designed for comfortable all-day wear. Get clear, noise-free conversations. Choose from many different wearing styles.
Stay connected on the road. Talk hands-free in the car without compromising your safety
Take your music anywhere with our music range. Our wireless headphones and speakers are made to move and intuitive to use.
Please enter your e-mail address below and we will send a new password to you.
Your email is not recognized, please check your email and try again. If you continue to experience issues please contact Jabra for support.
We have sent you an e-mail with your new password to
Choose the Jabra Service you want to use
Thank you for your feedback
If you need technical assistance, please click here for contact information.
Please select one of the options below:
How can we make this more useful for you?
Wrong email format
If you provide your email address, we may contact you for further feedback.
In this video we will demonstrate it with a Jabra PRO 9470, and Cisco Jabber for Windows client and show features like, answering and ending calls, putting calls on hold, and muting.
Video in English
It is possible to pair your speakerphone with a Jabra Link 360 USB dongle, a mobile device or a Bluetooth headset.
If the Speakerphone has a previous pairing, remember to turn off or disable the Bluetooth on the previously paired device before proceeding with the pairing guide.
|Pairing with Jabra Link 360
1. Press and hold the Bluetooth button for 2 seconds.
2. If you want to pair with a Jabra Link 360 simply connect it to your computer now.
Note that if you have any device that have been paired with the Jabra Link 360 before, please turn it off before connecting the dongle to the computer. Otherwise the device may pair up with the old device instead of the new device.
3. It can take up to one minute for the speakerphone and Jabra Link 360 to pair.
| Pairing with a mobile device
1. Press and hold the Bluetooth button for 2 seconds.
2. Activate Bluetooth on your mobile device (refer to your device manual for instructions), and select Jabra Speak 510.
If asked for a pin code or passkey the code is: 0000 (Four zeros)
| Pairing with a Bluetooth headset
4. If you want to pair with a Bluetooth headset, you will have to press and hold the Bluetooth button for 8 seconds until it goes from flashing blue to flashing green.
5. Put your Bluetooth headset in pairing mode (refer to your headset manual for instructions), and pair the devices.
You can order accessories and parts on the Jabra Accessories page.
Simply enter the name of your Jabra device in the search field (e.g. Jabra Revo Wireless), and browse the available accessories and parts.
No, there are no special adjustments necessary. The design of Jabra SPEAK 410 is omni-directional and assures 360°/ 1-to- 2-metres audio pickup range.
A Bluetooth is a radio technology, which means it is sensitive
to objects between connected devices. To avoid crackling noises
it is recommended a distance of no more than 33 feet (10 meters) with
no major objects in-between.
To use your Jabra device to control calls on your softphone, download and install Jabra Direct, and then personalize the settings. If these features do not work with Skype for Business, make sure to first accept the integration with Jabra Direct.
Note: You can verify the softphone models that are supported on the Jabra Direct product page at www.jabra.com/direct.
The speakerphone supports multiple call handling from two devices.
Note: The speakerphone will always try to connect to your primary device first.
6. Follow your device's Bluetooth pairing instructions and pair with the speakerphone. If asked for a passkey or PIN, use 0000 (4 zeros).
You have now paired with two devices. It can take up to 1 minute for the speakerphone to automatically connect with the paired devices. If the speakerphone stalls on connecting to your mobile device, connect to it from your mobile device Bluetooth menu.
You can connect two Bluetooth devices to the Jabra Speak 510 and then switch between them. This feature is available with firmware version 2.7.0 or later. Examples of Bluetooth devices include the following:
Switch between connected Bluetooth devices
Press and hold the Bluetooth button, and then tap the Volume up or Volume down button to access the different options. The connected devices will be announced.
You can enable or disable voice guidance using Jabra Direct. Use the following steps:
You can define settings by following these steps:
Firmware updates usually improve performance and sometimes add new functionality to your device.
For some Jabra Link EHS adapters you need a micro USB cable to connect the adapter to the PC.
To check for new firmware, please follow these steps:
1. Open Jabra Direct.
2. If a firmware update is available for your Jabra device, this will be indicated on the main screen.
3. To update or to manually check for new firmware click on the Firmware Updater icon.
4. The Jabra Direct Firmware Updater will open in a new window.
5. Select your device and click on the Next button.
Note: To update devices like e.g. Jabra Motion or Jabra Stealth they need to be connected directly to the PC with a USB cable.
6. Click on the Download button, and when the download is done click on the Next button.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions. Do not unplug your device while preforming a firmware update.
Note: If using a Jabra USB dongle with your device e.g. Jabra Motion UC or Jabra Stealth UC it is recommended to update both the headset and dongle at the same time. The PC must be connected to the internet to download the latest firmware.
New features and enhancements: