Please select the Jabra Service you want to access.
Please enter your e-mail address below and we will send a new password to you.
We have sent you an email with your new password to .
This sports headset is designed to lock in so you can focus on your workout. A behind-the-ear shape and a choice of seven different eargels means whatever the intensity of your workout – you’ll get the perfect fit. See how to change and make the eargels fit.
Thank you for your feedback
If you need technical assistance, please click here for contact information
Tell us what you are experiencing
How can we make this more useful for you?
The first time the Jabra Sport Wireless+ is turned on, it will be ready to connect to your mobile phone.
Simply follow the voice-guided instructions to connect.
To connect (pair) to a new or second mobile phone:
1. Turn on Bluetooth on your mobile phone.
2. Press and hold (5 secs) the Answer/end button on the Jabra Sport Wireless+ until the light flashes blue.
3. Wear the earphones and follow the voice-guided instructions to connect to your mobile phone. If asked for a pin code, enter 0000 (4 zeros).
Last updated: 11-09-2014
To pair your device with two mobile phones, determine which one will be your primary phone (the one able to receive voice commands from your headset) and which one will be your secondary phone. When pairing, note that you start with your secondary choice.
The phone able to use the manual redial feature is the last one to have made an outgoing call.
The headset supports multiple call handling on up to two mobile phones at the same time.
1. Ensure that Bluetooth is enabled on your mobile device (Secondary phone).
2. Turn your headset off.
3. Press and hold the Answer/end button for approximately 5 seconds until the indicator light slowly flashes blue and voice guidance for pairing is announced in the headset.
4. Follow your device Bluetooth pairing instructions, and pair with the headset.
5. If asked for a passkey or PIN the code is 0000 (four zeroes)
6. Turn the headset off.
7. Press and hold the Answer/end button for pproximately 5 seconds until the indicator light slowly flashes blue and voice guidance for pairing is announced in the headset.
8. Follow your device Bluetooth pairing instructions, and pair with the headset (Primary phone).
9. If asked for a passkey or PIN the code is 0000 (four zeroes)
1. Turn on your Jabra Sport.
2. Press and hold the Volume + and the Answer/end button at the same time for approximately 4 seconds until the indicator light flashes red.
3. The Jabra Sport is now reset and turned off.
4. When you turn on the headset, it will go directly into pairing mode.
You can use your Jabra device with your Apple iPhone, but please note that while the Jabra device is compatible for iPhone telephone applications, music applications may not perform correctly, e.g. Play/Pause, Skip Next/Previous, Volume Up/Down, etc.
The headset is designed to work with Bluetooth mobile phones. It can also work with other Bluetooth devices that are compliant with Bluetooth version 1.1 or higher and support a headset and /or hands-free profile.
In order to listen to music using Bluetooth, your phone will need to have the Bluetooth music profile A2DP. To check if your phone is equipped with this profile, please check Jabra's Compatibility Guide or contact your service provider for more information.
Please try the following steps:
Any wireless device may be susceptible to interference, which could affect performance. Please try the following steps to minimize or eliminate the interference:
1. Keep the mobile device on the right side of your body as the Bluetooth signal is transmitted from the right sided headset.
2. Make sure there is a direct line of contact between the headset and your phone as the Bluetooth signal may have difficulty transmitting through walls, buildings or people.
3. Static or interference can sometimes be caused by computers, cordless phones, microwaves etc.
4. If being used for music, make sure your mobile device can stream high quality music via Bluetooth
No, Bluetooth is an open standard and as such you can use any headset with your mobile phone. There is no need for your headset to be the same brand as your mobile phone.
In order to work these features must be supported on your phone. Please consult your phone’s user manual for details.
On most Jabra devices the battery LED will flash green when charging. Once fully charged the LED will change to solid green for approximately 60 seconds.
The pass code or PIN is 0000 (four zeros)
Note that when you update/change language on your headset your current pairings are deleted and you will need to re-pair it afterwards.
1. On the Download Area choose the firmware language that applies to your device. Click on Download and run the file.
2. If prompted by a security warning click Yes.
3. Turn your Jabra Sport off and connect it to your PC with a micro USB cable.
4. Click Next.
5. Accept the terms in the license Agreement, and click Next.
6. Follow the onscreen guide.
Do not unplug the headset during the update.
7. When the download is completed click Finish.
8. Your headset is now updated and you can remove it from your PC.
The headset comes with 7 pairs of ear gels customized to fit your ear depending on your ear sizeas well as the duration and type of your workout.
Each gel has three dots or an arrow as a guide for easier placement in the ear as well as R(ight) and L(eft) side indicators. Jabra Sport Wireless + is also delivered with a fit clip to adjust the cable behind the neck.
1. To mount an ear gel on the headset, place one edge of the gel into the rim of the headset and gently pull the rest of the ear gel towards you so it covers the speaker.
2. For correct placement, align the arrows or the dots on the ear gel with the arrows on the headset.
3. Fit the ear gels inside your ears and turn the ear hooks around. When using one of the two kinds of ear gels with rubber springs, an extra step is necessary. After you have turned around the ear hooks in place, bend the rubber spring in place under the ear ridge.
You can order accessories and parts on the Jabra Accessories page.
Simply enter the name of your Jabra device in the search field (e.g. Jabra Revo Wireless), and browse the available accessories and parts.
This is best practice for rechargeable batteries in general and is not related specifically to Jabra headsets, but to the technology itself. Below are examples of how to preserve and store are chargeable battery to help ensure a long battery life.
If you handle or store your rechargeable battery incorrectly, its lifetime may be reduced.
Last updated: 01-07-14
The Jabra Sport will slowly flash green when charging. Once it is fully charged the light will be solid green for approximately 60 seconds. Then the LED indicator will turn off.
If the headset has below 10% power, “Low battery” will be announced every 30 seconds.
The headset cannot be used while charging for safety reasons. Please allow the headset to charge fully then disconnect it from the charger and it will be ready for use.