Don’t let wires hold you back. Get the ultimate workout with Jabra’s wireless sport earbuds that are sweat- and weatherproof.
Our headsets are designed for comfortable all-day wear. Get clear, noise-free conversations. Choose from many different wearing styles.
Stay connected on the road. Talk hands-free in the car without compromising your safety
Take your music anywhere with our music range. Our wireless headphones and speakers are made to move and intuitive to use.
Please enter your e-mail address below and we will send a new password to you.
Your email is not recognized, please check your email and try again. If you continue to experience issues please contact Jabra for support.
We have sent you an e-mail with your new password to
Choose the Jabra Service you want to use
Watch the “Hands-on with Jabra Support” tutorial video. In this video, we will show you how to connect (pair) your Jabra Sport to a mobile device.
Video in English
Thank you for your feedback
If you need technical assistance, please click here for contact information.
Please select one of the options below:
How can we make this more useful for you?
Wrong email format
If you provide your email address, we may contact you for further feedback.
This sports headset is designed to lock in so you can focus on your workout. A behind-the-ear shape and a choice of seven different eargels means whatever the intensity of your workout – you’ll get the perfect fit. See how to change and make the eargels fit.
The first time the Jabra Sport Wireless+ is turned on, it will be ready to connect to your mobile phone.
Simply follow the voice-guided instructions to connect.
To connect (pair) to a new or second mobile phone:
1. Turn on Bluetooth on your mobile phone.
2. Press and hold (5 secs) the Answer/end button on the Jabra Sport Wireless+ until the light flashes blue.
3. Wear the earphones and follow the voice-guided instructions to connect to your mobile phone. If asked for a pin code, enter 0000 (4 zeros).
Last updated: 11-09-2014
1. Turn on your Jabra Sport.
2. Press and hold the Volume + and the Answer/end button at the same time for approximately 4 seconds until the indicator light flashes red.
3. The Jabra Sport is now reset and turned off.
4. When you turn on the headset, it will go directly into pairing mode.
You can order accessories and parts on the Jabra Accessories page.
Simply enter the name of your Jabra device in the search field (e.g. Jabra Revo Wireless), and browse the available accessories and parts.
The headset cannot be used while charging for safety reasons. Please allow the headset to charge fully then disconnect it from the charger and it will be ready for use.
A Bluetooth is a radio technology, which means it is sensitive
to objects between connected devices. To avoid crackling noises
it is recommended a distance of no more than 33 feet (10 meters) with
no major objects in-between.
On most Jabra devices the battery LED will flash green when charging. Once fully charged the LED will change to solid green for approximately 60 seconds.
Use the supplied USB cable to charge your headset on a computer. Some computers may have a dedicated USB charging port, which is identifiable by its yellow color or a battery icon next to it. For more information, refer to the user manual for your computer.
Some computers use a USB suspend mode to save power. This may cut off power, so the headset cannot be charged on the USB port.
Some computers may have a dedicated USB charging port, which is identifiable by its yellow color or a battery icon next to it. For more information, refer to the user manual for your computer.
You can also use the following alternative charging methods:
To aid in the effort to reduce electronics waste, Jabra decided to remove the AC adapter and replace it with a USB cable. This gives you a range of new charging opportunities as many cell phones and accessories can now use the same charger.
• Charge using Apple USB power adapter
• Charge using computer
• Charge using your phone’s charger (in many cases)
• Charge using your Jabra Solemate Max
The headset has a built-in safety feature that prevents over-charging.
The headset comes with 7 pairs of ear gels customized to fit your ear depending on your ear sizeas well as the duration and type of your workout.
Each gel has three dots or an arrow as a guide for easier placement in the ear as well as R(ight) and L(eft) side indicators. Jabra Sport Wireless + is also delivered with a fit clip to adjust the cable behind the neck.
1. To mount an ear gel on the headset, place one edge of the gel into the rim of the headset and gently pull the rest of the ear gel towards you so it covers the speaker.
2. For correct placement, align the arrows or the dots on the ear gel with the arrows on the headset.
3. Fit the ear gels inside your ears and turn the ear hooks around. When using one of the two kinds of ear gels with rubber springs, an extra step is necessary. After you have turned around the ear hooks in place, bend the rubber spring in place under the ear ridge.
This is best practice for rechargeable batteries in general and is not related specifically to Jabra headsets, but to the technology itself. Below are examples of how to preserve and store are chargeable battery to help ensure a long battery life.
If you handle or store your rechargeable battery incorrectly, its lifetime may be reduced.
Last updated: 01-07-14
Yes, it is possible to change the voice prompts and commands in selected languages. You can download the relevant language pack from: