Please select the Jabra Service you want to access.
Please enter your e-mail address below and we will send a new password to you.
We have sent you an email with your new password to .
The patented FreeSpin boom arm is actually designed so that it can be rotated through more than 360 degrees, with no hindrance. In addition to making the headset more comfortable to use, this helps prevent breakages and damage.
Thank you for your feedback
If you need technical assistance, please click here for contact information
Tell us what you are experiencing
How can we make this more useful for you?
Yes, the Jabra BIZ 2400 USB corded headset has Bluetooth built in. This allows you to connect the headset to your PC and your mobile phone at the same time.
This headset has 4 models - a mono model and a duo model for use with Unified Communications (UC) and a mono model and a duo model optimized for use with Microsoft Lync / OC.
To add a speed dial number for the headset, please follow this guide.
Note: Your softphone application must support the speed dial function.
Download Jabra PC Suite
2. Go to the Button Configuration tab.
3. Now choose if you want to access the speed dial number by tapping or pressing a button.
4. In the speed dial number field type the desired number.
5. Click Apply and OK.
You can adjust the sidetone if you experience echo.
1. Open the Windows Control Panel
2. Open Sound
3. Click on the headset you want to adjust the sidetone on
a. Click on Properties
4. Click the Levels tab
5. Adjust the sidetone to the desired level and Click OK
Note for Jabra Evolve 80 series and Jabra Evolve 40 series: the headset needs to be connected by USB via the supplied controller (e.g. Jabra Evolve Link).If using the Jack plug directly in the computer it is not possible to adjust the sidetone.
Last updated: 12-09-14
To add an emergency number, please follow these steps:
1. Open Jabra Direct.
2. Click on Settings.
3. Scroll down and expand the Button configuration menu.
4. In Emergency number, enter the emergency number.
5. Click Apply.
How to use
To use the emergency number feature, press any two buttons at the same time.
This will also work if the computer is locked.
In the event that the product is used for calling emergency operators or any other emergency dialing, Jabra shall not be held liable for any claim, damage or loss arising out of failed attempts or other issues related to the emergency call recipient or operator. It is the user’s sole responsibility to enter the correct emergency number information, to test the system before usage and to maintain alternative means of making an emergency call.
CONNECTION AND CONFIGURATION
1. Plug the USB end of the headset directly into the laptop or desktop computer.
2. Wait for Windows to install the driver for the headset.
3. Start up Lync.
4. In the Lync main window, click Tools and choose Audio Device Settings.
5. Select the Tools option.
6. Select Audio Device Settings.
7. Under Audio device, select the Jabra BIZ 2300 USB from the drop down menu.
8. To test audio, click on the green play icons and/or Check Call Quality to place a test call.
9. When you have finished, click OK.
Important: If your program-related sounds continue to come through the headset and you prefer them to come from your speakers, please take the following steps:
1. Go to Windows Control Panel.
2. Select Hardware and Sound.
3. Click Sounds to display the list of playback devices.
4. Select Speakers from the list and set as the default.
5. Now your speakers will provide audio for program-related sounds.
Receiving a call
You will see a call notification pop-up on your computer screen when you have an incoming call.
Option 1: Press the Answer button on the headset cord to answer the call.
Option 2: Click Accept on the call notification pop-up on your screen.
Option 3: If you are unavailable, you can click Redirect or choose to reply with an instant message.
To increase the listening volume, press on Volume up.
To decrease the listening volume, press on Volume down.
To mute or unmute the microphone, press the Mute button.
The Jabra BIZ 2300 features Jabra's PureVoice Noise Canceling system (NC) that blocks out unwanted background noise with greater precision than ever before and carefully distinguishes between your voice and any interference from other sound sources.