Please select the Jabra Service you want to access.
Please enter your e-mail address below and we will send a new password to you.
We have sent you an email with your new password to .
Make sure to use Jabra BIZ 620 UC variant with softphones other than MS Lync. The reason is that the volume control on Jabra BIZ 620 OC headset as per the complaince requirements of MS Lync, controls the local volume on the device and not send any command to PC to adjust gain. So, as the headset is prohibited to send volume adjustment commands to the PC, it is not possible to store individual user volume level preferences on the device, and hence the user has to adjust the volume levels every time the PC or the softphone application is started.
Thank you for your feedback
If you need technical assistance, please click here for contact information
Tell us what you are experiencing
How can we make this more useful for you?
| Connection and configuration
1. Plug the USB end of the headset directly into the laptop or desktop computer.
2. Wait for Windows to install the driver for the headset.
3. Start up Lync.
4. In the Lync main window, click Tools and choose Audio Device Settings.
5. Select the Tools option.
6. Select Audio Device Settings.
7. Under Audio device, select the Jabra BIZ 620 OC USB from the drop down menu.
8. To test audio, click on the green play icons and/or Check Call Quality to place a test call.
9. When you have finished, click OK.
Important: If your program-related sounds continue to come through the headset and you prefer them to come from your speakers, please take the following steps:
1. Go to Windows Control Panel.
2. Select Hardware and Sound.
3. Click Sounds to display the list of playback devices.
4. Select Speakers from the list and set as the default.
5. Now your speakers will provide audio for program-related sounds.
Receiving a call
You will see a call notification pop-up on your computer screen when you have an incoming call.
Option 1: Press the Answer button on the headset cord to answer the call.
Option 2: Click Accept on the call notification pop-up on your screen.
Option 3: If you are unavailable, you can click Redirect or choose to reply with an instant message.
To increase the listening volume, press the Volume + button.
To decrease the listening volume, press the Volume - button.
To mute or unmute the microphone, press the Microphone button.
This is the Automatic Gain Control feature of MS Lync, where the microphone level automatically is turned down when a loud noise is detected during a call. This is done to prevent the loud sound being transmitted to the caller.
It is possible to receive calls on either or both softphones, but to place a new call you need to select a preferred softphone. You can do this with Jabra PC Suite:
Please follow these steps:
FREE Two-Day shipping on this product
FREE Express Shipping on this product