Please select the Jabra Service you want to access.
Please enter your e-mail address below and we will send a new password to you.
We have sent you an email with your new password to .
In this video we will demonstrate it with a Jabra PRO 9470, and Cisco Jabber for Windows client and show features like, answering and ending calls, putting calls on hold, and muting.
Video in English
Thank you for your feedback
If you need technical assistance, please click here for contact information
Tell us what you are experiencing
How can we make this more useful for you?
Firmware updates usually improve performance and sometimes add new functionality to your device.
For some Jabra Link EHS adapters you need a micro USB cable to connect the adapter to the PC.
To check for new firmware, please follow these steps:
1. Open Jabra Direct.
2. If a firmware update is available for your Jabra device, this will be indicated on the main screen.
3. To update or to manually check for new firmware click on the Firmware Updater icon.
4. The Jabra Direct Firmware Updater will open in a new window.
5. Select your device and click on the Next button.
Note: To update devices like e.g. Jabra Motion or Jabra Stealth they need to be connected directly to the PC with a USB cable.
6. Click on the Download button, and when the download is done click on the Next button.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions. Do not unplug your device while preforming a firmware update.
Note: If using a Jabra USB dongle with your device e.g. Jabra Motion UC or Jabra Stealth UC it is recommended to update both the headset and dongle at the same time. The PC must be connected to the internet to download the latest firmware.
Before setting a preferred softphone in Jabra Direct make sure it is supported by Jabra Direct.
Please follow these steps:
1. Open Jabra Direct.
2. Click on Settings.
3. Scroll down and expand the Softphone (PC) button.
4. In Preferred softphone, choose your preferred softphone.
5. Click Apply.
Note: If using a Jabra PRO 9470, Jabra PRO 9465, Jabra PRO 9460, Jabra GO 6470, Jabra Dial 550 or Jabra Motion Office the preferred softphone selected in Jabra Direct will overrule the selected softphone on the device itself.
INew features and enhancements:
New features and enhancements: