Don’t let wires hold you back. Get the ultimate workout with Jabra’s wireless sport earbuds that are sweat- and weatherproof.
Our headsets are designed for comfortable all-day wear. Get clear, noise-free conversations. Choose from many different wearing styles.
Stay connected on the road. Talk hands-free in the car without compromising your safety
Take your music anywhere with our music range. Our wireless headphones and speakers are made to move and intuitive to use.
Please enter your e-mail address below and we will send a new password to you.
Your email is not recognized, please check your email and try again. If you continue to experience issues please contact Jabra for support.
We have sent you an e-mail with your new password to
Choose the Jabra Service you want to use
To find the firmware version of your headset, follow these steps:
Thank you for your feedback
If you need technical assistance, please click here for contact information.
Please select one of the options below:
How can we make this more useful for you?
Wrong email format
If you provide your email address, we may contact you for further feedback.
To check for firmware and update your Jabra Device you need to have Jabra Direct installed.
For some Jabra Link EHS adapters you need a micro USB cable to connect the adapter to the PC.
Please follow these steps:
1. Open Jabra Direct.
2. If a firmware update is available for your Jabra device this will be indicated on the main screen.
3. To update or to manually check for new firmware click on the Firmware Updater icon.
4. The Jabra Direct Firmware Updater will open in a new window.
5. Select your device and click on the Next button.
Note: To update devices like e.g. Jabra Motion or Jabra Stealth they need to be connected directly to the PC with a USB cable.
6. Click on the Download button and when the download is done click on the Next button.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions. Do not unplug your device while preforming a firmware update.
Note: If using a Jabra USB dongle with your device e.g. Jabra Motion UC or Jabra Stealth UC it is recommended to update both the headset and dongle at the same time. The PC must be connected to the internet to download the latest firmware.
On certain firmware versions of the Avaya 9608 headset signaling is not per default enabled.
To enable this feature on your Avaya phone follow the steps below.
1. Press the Home button.
2. Navigate to “Option & Settings” press Select or OK.
3. Navigate to “Call settings” press Select or OK.
4. Navigate “Headset Signaling” press Change or OK to set the option to Yes or No, depending on the current setting. (The option given here may vary depending on the firmware installed on the phone).
New features and enhancements:
New Jabra audio devices supported:
Improved softphone integration for:
Jabra Direct enhancements
System requirements & Compatibility:
See the Jabra Direct datasheet, page 3: Datasheet