Please select the Jabra Service you want to access.
Please enter your e-mail address below and we will send a new password to you.
We have sent you an email with your new password to .
In this video we would like to show you how to make a Jabra headset the default audio device in Avaya Scopia. Video in English
Thank you for your feedback
If you need technical assistance, please click here for contact information
Tell us what you are experiencing
How can we make this more useful for you?
The Jabra LINK 180 is fully compatible with Microsoft Windows and
Mac, as well as all leading desk phones (Avaya, Siemens,
Nortel, etc.) and softphones (MSOC, CIPC, MSN, Skype etc.).
Yes, the Jabra LINK 180 is compatible with Windows 7.
Yes, the Jabra LINK 180 is designed to support wideband both on the transmit and receive side in PC and telephone modes.
Mute functionality is not an intended feature of the Jabra LINK 180. However you may add an inline mute switch by connecting the Jabra product no. 8855-00-00 between the quick disconnect (QD) on the headset and the QD on the cable connected to the Jabra LINK 180 device.
The compatibility switch on the Jabra LINK 180 is used to setup this device to a specific deskphone. Please find overview of possible settings below:
To find the firmware version of your headset, please follow these steps:
1. Open Jabra Direct.
2. Click on Settings.
3. Scroll down and expand the Product Information menu.
4. The firmware version is listed here.
Firmware updates usually improve performance and sometimes add new functionality to your device.
For some Jabra Link EHS adapters you need a micro USB cable to connect the adapter to the PC.
To check for new firmware, please follow these steps:
1. Open Jabra Direct.
2. If a firmware update is available for your Jabra device, this will be indicated on the main screen.
3. To update or to manually check for new firmware click on the Firmware Updater icon.
4. The Jabra Direct Firmware Updater will open in a new window.
5. Select your device and click on the Next button.
Note: To update devices like e.g. Jabra Motion or Jabra Stealth they need to be connected directly to the PC with a USB cable.
6. Click on the Download button, and when the download is done click on the Next button.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions. Do not unplug your device while preforming a firmware update.
Note: If using a Jabra USB dongle with your device e.g. Jabra Motion UC or Jabra Stealth UC it is recommended to update both the headset and dongle at the same time. The PC must be connected to the internet to download the latest firmware.
The Jabra LINK 180 is powered via the USB cable to the computer, without the need for a separate power supply.
INew features and enhancements:
New features and enhancements: