Please select the Jabra Service you want to access.
Please enter your e-mail address below and we will send a new password to you.
We have sent you an email with your new password to .
Thank you for your feedback
If you need technical assistance, please click here for contact information
Tell us what you are experiencing
How can we make this more useful for you?
Double-tap the front or back of the Turntable Touch Controls to skip track forwards or backwards.
Tap the Multi-function button.
You can use your Jabra device with your Apple iPhone, but please note that while the Jabra device is compatible for iPhone telephone applications, music applications may not perform correctly, e.g. Play/Pause, Skip Next/Previous, Volume Up/Down, etc.
The headset is designed to work with Bluetooth mobile phones. It can also work with other Bluetooth devices that are compliant with Bluetooth version 1.1 or higher and support a headset and /or hands-free profile.
You can order accessories and parts on the Jabra Accessories page.
Simply enter the name of your Jabra device in the search field (e.g. Jabra Revo Wireless), and browse the available accessories and parts.
Please try the following steps:
A Bluetooth is a radio technology, which means it is sensitive
to objects between connected devices. To avoid crackling noises
it is recommended a distance of no more than 33 feet (10 meters) with
no major objects in-between.
All wireless devices may be susceptible to interference, which could affect performance. Please try the following steps:
No, Bluetooth is an open standard and as such you can use any headset with your mobile phone. There is no need for your headset to be the same brand as your mobile phone.
1. Go to Settings on your Windows Phone
2. Go to the Tap + Send menu
3. Switch it from Off to On
4. Your NFC (Tap + Send) is now turned on and is ready to be used
5. Turn your Jabra device on.
6. To pair your phone with a Jabra device, touch the NFC area of your phone with the NFC area of your headset. The devices will pair up successfully. Remember to accept pairing on your phone if prompted.
Note that the NFC areas on Jabra headsets may vary from device to device. Please check your user manual to find your device NFC area.
The pass code or PIN is 0000 (four zeros)
Note that when you update/change language on your headset, you will need to re-pair it to your device afterwards.
1. Choose the firmware that applies to your device, click on Download and run it.
2. If prompted of security warning click Yes.
3. Turn your headset off and connect it to your PC with a micro USB cable.
4. Click Next.
5. Accept the terms in the license Agreement, and click Next.
6. When the download is completed click Finish
7. Your headset is now updated and you can remove it from your PC.
This is best practice for rechargeable batteries in general and is not related specifically to Jabra headsets, but to the technology itself. Below are examples of how to preserve and store are chargeable battery to help ensure a long battery life.
If you handle or store your rechargeable battery incorrectly, its lifetime may be reduced.
Last updated: 01-07-14