Please select the Jabra Service you want to access.
Please enter your e-mail address below and we will send a new password to you.
We have sent you an email with your new password to .
Jabra Direct will try and set the default softphone automatically.
To change to IBM Sametime manually, please follow these steps:
1. IBM Sametime must be closed before installing Jabra Direct.
2. Install Jabra Direct.
3. Open Jabra Direct.
4. Click on Settings.
5. Scroll down and expand the Softphone (PC) button.
6. In Preferred softphone dropdown menu, choose IBM Sametime and click Apply.
7. Startup IBM Sametime.
8. Select File and choose Preferences.
9. Select the Voice and Video option.
10. For each of the three audio settings (Microphone, Speakers and Ringing), select your desired Jabra Device from the dropdown menu.
11. When done, click Apply, then OK.
12. Jabra Direct should state the Jabra device and IBM Sametime is ready for use.
Note: Make sure your softphone is active and logged in for Jabra Direct to show it is ready. See a full list of compatible softphone on www.jabra.com/direct.
Thank you for your feedback
If you need technical assistance, please click here for contact information
Tell us what you are experiencing
How can we make this more useful for you?
1. Download and install Jabra PC Suite from Jabra.com/pcsuite. Skype must be closed before installing Jabra PC Suite.
2. Start up Skype.
3. Select Tools and choose Options.
4. Under General, select the Audio settings option.
5. For each of the three settings (Microphone, Speakers and Ringing) select the Jabra Motion Office from the dropdown menu.
6. When done, click Save.