– Top Workplace Productivity Trends
In line with World Productivity Day on June 20th, we are now able is reveal the top workplace productivity trends based this year’s Knowledge Worker study amongst business professionals in the US, UK, Germany and France.
Global trends summary:
- Workspace: Home is where the productivity is: four times more employees in 2018 perceive working from home to be the most productive option for them, compared to 2015.
- Hindering factors: Noise is still considered the number one deterrent to workplace productivity. The type of noise that annoys office workers most in all countries is colleagues talking to each other in their direct vicinity.
- Mobility: The workforce has become more mobile between 2015 and 2018
- Meetings: Office workers see lack of preparation (38%), decision making (30%) and attendees coming in late for a meeting (30%) as the key obstacles to productive meetings.
Get S#!t Done – A Vision for the Workplace of Tomorrow
Productivity is the key to business success. However, the relentless pursuit of productivity is also draining our finances, stifling innovation and exhausting our employees. In this book we will demonstrate how New Ways of Working can help accelerate productivity, boost business innovation and increase employee satisfaction – all without the need to work harder or longer.