Terms and conditions
Pro series free trial program: Qualified individuals may receive a free Jabra Biz 2300 or 2400 II series headset to evaluate for their organization subject to the terms and conditions below.
Eligibility: The Biz series free trial program is open to “Qualified Individuals” in the United States and Canada. A Qualified Individual is defined as an individual who is either a decision maker or has a high degree of influence over purchasing decisions of audio communications products and solutions for his or her organizations. Organizations must have a minimum of 500 employees or have a minimum of 100 potential headset users.
To request a free trial unit from Jabra, Qualified Individuals must fill out a request form at www.jabra.com/c/us/bizseries and must speak with a Jabra representative in order to be qualified. It is at the discretion of Jabra to award free trial units to Qualified Individuals. Not all applicants will receive a trial unit.
This program is available while supplies last.
- Jabra reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any time and for any reason without notice.
- Jabra products are strictly not for resale. Any trial units identified for resale will result in legal action by Jabra.
- This promotion is the exclusive property of Jabra and any use by unauthorized parties without the expressed and written consent by Jabra is prohibited.
- This program cannot be combined with any other offer or discount from Jabra and it is limited to one unit per company.
- Jabra distributors, alliance partners or resellers are not eligible to receive a free unit.
- Jabra reserves the right to deny any request, cancel the promotion or vary the terms and conditions without notice.
- This promotion is governed by applicable laws in the country of the regional Jabra sales office.
- By participating in this program Qualified Individuals accept and are bound by these terms and conditions.