Terms and Conditions
Submitting the request form does not guarantee inclusion in the free trial program. Jabra reserves the right to review the requirements and decline entrance or request further information.General terms:
- The offer is available to organizations deploying 200 headsets or more.
- The offer is valid for companies piloting, deploying, or using Unified Communications platforms or Contact Center solutions from 3CX, Alcatel-Lucent, Avaya, Cisco, Dolby Voice, IBM, Microsoft, Mitel, Polycom, ShoreTel, SNOM, SWYX, Toshiba, or Unify.
- The offer is limited to one trial agreement per company location per country and not valid for partners and resellers.
- The offer is valid until December 31, 2017.
- The offer is subject to availability. Jabra reserves the right to cancel the promotion or vary the terms and conditions without notice.
- Maximum number of free trial headsets*:
- Up to 3 for deployments of 100 to 250 headsets
- Up to 5 for deployments of 250+ headsets
- Submission of false, incorrect, misleading, or fraudulent information may result in disqualification.
- This is a North America offering and is governed by applicable laws in the country of the regional Jabra sales office. The free trial offer is currently available in the following countries:
- United States