Terms and Conditions
Dell free trial program for Microsoft voice solutions:
Qualified individuals may receive a free Jabra Evolve 40 headset, Jabra Evolve 75 headset or Speak 710 speakerphone to evaluate for their organization subject to the terms and conditions below.
The Dell free trial program is open to “Qualified Individuals” in the United States and Canada. A Qualified Individual is defined as an individual who is either a decision maker or has a high degree of influence over purchasing decisions of audio communications products and solutions for his or her organizations. Organizations must have a minimum of 25 employees licenses or have a minimum of 25 potential headset users.
To request a free trial unit from Jabra, Qualified Individuals must fill out a request form at www.jabra.com/c/us/skype-for-business/dell and must speak with a Dell representative in order to be qualified. It is at the discretion of Jabra and Dell to award free trial units to Qualified Individuals. Not all applicants will receive a trial unit.
- The offer is subject to availability. Jabra reserves the right to cancel the promotion or vary the terms and conditions without notice.
- Jabra products are strictly not for resale. Any trial units identified for resale will result in legal action by Jabra.
- The offer is available to organizations with 25 employees or more.
- The offer is valid for companies piloting, deploying, or using Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Skype for Business, Microsoft Lync, or Microsoft Teams.
- The offer is limited to one trial agreement per company location per country and not valid for partners and resellers.
- The offer is valid until January 31, 2018.
- Your choice of one of the following audio devices:
- At Office Desk: Evolve 40 (wired) or Evolve 75 (wireless)
- Perfect for Meetings: Speak 710
- Submission of false, incorrect, misleading, or fraudulent information may result in disqualification.
- This is a North America offer and is governed by applicable laws in the country of the regional Jabra sales office. The free trial offer is currently available in the following countries:
- United States
- By participating in this program Qualified Individuals accept and are bound by these terms and conditions.