Terms and Conditions
JABRA PRODUCT EVALUATION PROGRAM
- Qualified individuals may evaluate a Jabra Evolve headset (or
comparable product) subject to the terms and conditions below.
- The Evolve evaluation program is open to “Qualified Individuals” in the
US and Canada only.
- A “Qualified Individual” is defined as:
- A decision maker or person with a high degree of influence over
purchasing decisions of audio communications products and solutions for his
or her organization
- Employed at an organization that is a current Cisco Spark customer and
is looking to purchase headsets or other audio devices within the next 6
- Works at an organization that has at least 50 Cisco Spark users
- To request an evaluation of an Evolve headset from Jabra, “Qualified
Individuals” must fill out the online request form, speak with a Jabra
representative to confirm eligibility requirements and be qualified to
participate in the evaluation program. This evaluation program is only
available while supplies last.
- Jabra reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any time and for
any reason without notice.
- Jabra products are strictly not for resale. Any trial units identified
for resale will result in legal action by Jabra.
- This promotion is the exclusive property of Jabra and any use by
unauthorized parties without the expressed and written consent by Jabra is
- This program cannot be combined with any other offer or discount from
Jabra and it is limited to one unit per company.
- Jabra distributors, alliance partners or resellers are not eligible to
receive a free unit.
- Jabra reserves the right to deny any request, cancel the promotion or
vary the terms and conditions without notice.
- This promotion is governed by applicable laws in the country of the
regional Jabra sales office.
- By participating in this program Qualified Individuals accept and are
bound by these terms and conditions.