Jabra Xpress is an online service designed for IT professionals to remotely mass deploy and manage Jabra USB audio devices in record time.
With a set of smart tools, Jabra Xpress ensures:
- Easy Mass Deployment
- Smart Asset Management
- Agile Maintenance
Jabra Xpress is available on Windows and Linux.
Already have a Jabra Xpress account? Login here
Global law firm deployed Microsoft Lync and switched to Jabra headsets. To facilitate the remote rollout of software, firmware and settings, Jabra Xpress was used.
The Danish Chamber of Commerce has realized significant time savings by using Jabra Xpress to consistently deploy new firmware based settings and updates on all of their 230 employees’ headsets, at the same time, on a consistent basis, at the click of a button.
Easy mass deployment
Simplify IT management tasks and accelerate UC adoption. Choose from two deployment options based on standard Microsoft technology:
- Jabra MSI File - Classic deployment process to end-user PCs to save time
- Jabra ZIP archive - Local server deployment option for extra flexibility
"Jabra’s mass deployment tool simplified the migration to headsets and saved our IT department a significant amount of time."
Smart asset management
Take control of Jabra audio devices and gain in efficiency.
- Jabra WMI Provider tool – a tool for full visibility of all Jabra devices
- Jabra Audio Device Dashboard – for comprehensive status reports and better planning
Jabra audio device dashboard
Jabra Audio Device Dashboard is a combination of a client and a server application installed on the local corporate site to populate comprehensive status reports including: device overview, firmware status, and warranty check. You can:
- Check Jabra devices' adoption rate
- Check Jabra devices' firmware versions
- Check if a device is within warranty
- Export data for further processing
- Search for specific devices
Enhance user satisfaction and productivity, and maximize headset ROI with:
- Jabra Device Updater to update firmware and configure Jabra devices
- Future-proof devices inventory with free updates