- ANC and Listen-in management optimized with new 3-step toggle and voice guidance.
- First press on ANC/Listen-in button turns HearThrough on.
- Second press on ANC/Listen-in button turns HearThrough off and ANC on.
- Third press on ANC/Listen-in button turns ANC off.
- Resolved an issue where the microphone was muted during a call in HearThrough mode with listen-in.
- Resolved an issue where the headset might disconnect from the dongle when muted.
- Minor improvements.
FIRMWARE RELEASE HISTORY
Release date: April 23, 2018
- Prioritize Bluetooth device with call (When enabled, dual Bluetooth connection before a call is changed to single connection during call, to improve wireless range and audio quality. After the call, the dual Bluetooth connection is automatically re-established).
- Wired USB audio (When enabled, the audio from the computer will run via the USB-cable to the headset).
- Vibration - Incoming call setting added. (Choosing that option will make Jabra Evolve 75e vibrate at incoming call.)
- Auto answer call ((When enabled, incoming calls are answered by separating the earbuds (default setting). When disabled, the call is not answered by separating the earbuds, but only by pressing Evolve 75e’s Multi-function button.))
- Improved microphone Noise Cancellation performance*
- Improved audio quality – by automatic switch from dual to single BT connection during call (see the description above of the new feature Prioritize Bluetooth device with call)
- Stability improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.
* Both earbuds are recommended to be worn, since correct positioning of the outside microphone on both the Left and the Right earbud is important for calculating the right noise cancellation and talk-zone.
Release date: December 15, 2017