GN Audio (“GN”) warrants to the end-user purchasing the product from an authorized distributor or authorized reseller (“GN Partner”), that the product shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship subject to the terms set forth below (“Warranty”) for a limited period (“Warranty Period”) as follows:
The Warranty will terminate immediately if the product is (a) altered, repaired, or maintained by anyone other than GN or a GN Partner which is authorized to do GN warranty work, whether or not successful, or (b) being used together with non-GN branded or certified accessories or other peripheral equipment.
During the Warranty Period, GN will, at GN’s sole discretion (a) repair the product using new or refurbished parts, (b) replace the product with a new or refurbished product, or (c) refund the purchase price paid (“Warranty Service”). Unless communicated otherwise by GN, the defective product must be returned and received in at GN's warehouse before a replacement is shipped. The Warranty sets forth the extent and limit of GN’s obligations towards the end-user except as modified by applicable law.
Warranty on replaced or repaired products is twelve (12) months, OR the rest of the original Warranty Period, whatever is longest.
As part of GN’s efforts to reduce environmental waste the product may consist of reconditioned equipment that contains used components, some of which may have been reworked. The used components meet GN’s high quality standards and comply with GN’s product performance and reliability specifications. Defective parts or products replaced by or returned to GN during the Warranty Period become the property of GN.
To obtain Warranty Service, please contact the GN Partner from which the product was purchased.
The product must be returned in its original packaging, if possible, or packaging affording an equal degree of protection. During the Warranty Period, except where prohibited by applicable law, the end-user will bear the cost of shipping the product to GN or such other place as GN may direct. If the product is covered by the Warranty, GN will bear the cost of return shipping after service has been completed. Return shipping will be charged to the end-user for products not covered by the Warranty or requiring no warranty repair. Damage occurred during shipment is deemed the responsibility of the carrier, except where prohibited by applicable law, and any claim should be made directly to said carrier.
The following information must be presented to obtain Warranty Service:
Limited-life consumable components and accessories, that are subject to normal wear and tear are exempt from Warranty, unless they are found to be defective or broken upon purchase of the product. This includes among others:
Consumable components and accessories that malfunction within fourteen (14) days after they have been purchased are deemed to have been defective or broken upon purchase.
The Warranty gives the end-user specific legal rights. The end-user may also have other rights which vary from state to state or country to country. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply. The Warranty does not affect statutory legal rights under applicable national or local laws.
1. If you have purchased the Jabra Warranty+ together with the designated Jabra branded business products manufactured by GN (“Products”), GN hereby extends the Warranty Period applicable to Products for the period purchased and as notified to you in the Jabra Warranty+ Confirmation Notice. Jabra Warranty+ only extends the Warranty Period and not the coverage of the Warranty. For avoidance of doubt, it is stressed that Jabra Warranty+ does not apply to third-party products, Jabra’s consumer line of products or limited-life consumable components and accessories.
2. Purchase of Jabra Warranty+ will grant the business customer acquiring a designated Product for its own use and not for commercial resale (the “End-User”) a warranty period that extends beyond the applicable standard Warranty Period (“Warranty Extension Period”). The Warranty Extension Period is set out in the warranty confirmation notice and will be effective from the expiry of the standard Warranty Period. Consumers are not eligible to purchase Jabra Warranty+, and Jabra Warranty+ can only be purchased for Jabra Products.
3. Jabra Warranty+ can only be purchased together with the designated Product(s) and only at the time of purchase of the designated Product. If a purchase order for Jabra Warranty+ is received by the GN Partner after the purchase order for the designated Product have been submitted, GN or the GN Partner may at its discretion reject the purchase order.
4. Jabra reserves the right to replace a Product under Jabra Warranty+ with the same Product (using new or refurbished parts) or with an equivalent product.
5. The End-user shall ensure that the information in the Jabra Warranty+ Confirmation Notice received is correct, and each serial number aligns with the serial number on the applicable Product which Jabra Warranty+ shall cover. Any discrepancy shall be reported to GN’s support on www.jabra.com/support within thirty (30) calendar days.
6. The End-user must claim warranty service under Jabra Warranty+ in the country where the Product and Jabra Warranty+ are purchased. In countries where warranty service is not logistically or otherwise feasible, GN will offer the warranty service through a GN Partner. Jabra Warranty+ is currently available in the following countries and regions:
The United States, Canada, the European Union, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Norway, and Iceland.
7. When submitting a claim for a Product covered under Jabra Warranty+ (including during the standard Warranty Period), the End-User shall carry out the actions and comply with the requirements and procedures set out below:
i. Only contact GN’s support team by phone, email or as otherwise informed by GN if a defect occurs in a Product;
ii. provide GN with information reasonably requested by GN to assess the claim, including, but not limited to, a copy of the Jabra Warranty+ Confirmation Notice for the Product, Product model, Product stock-keeping unit (“SKU”), product serial number, the purchase date, and a detailed description of the issue; and
iii. Upon GN’s request, provide GN with a copy of the proof of purchase of the Product indicating the name and address of the GN Partner, date of purchase, Product model, and the product serial number as well as a proof of purchase of Jabra Warranty+.
Failure to comply with these requirements and procedures, and other reasonable requests of GN, may result in the voidance of the coverage under Jabra Warranty+ and rejection of the claim.
8. Jabra Warranty+ is limited to a time extension of GN’s standard limited Warranty from the original purchase date of the designated Product. JABRA WARRANTY+ IS A NON-INSURANCE, SUPPLEMENTAL WARRANTY EXTENDING THE DURATION OF THE STANDARD WARRANTY. It does not cover, either expressly or implied, any additional or different circumstances other than the defects in material and workmanship covered under GN’s standard limited Warranty. All warranty exclusions provided for in GN’s standard limited Warranty apply to Jabra Warranty+. Accordingly, additional circumstances such as accidental or incidental damage, indirect damage, loss, theft, mishandling, or misuse are excluded from the coverage.
9. These Jabra Warranty+ Terms are in addition to the GN’s standard limited Warranty applicable in the country of purchase which you have received together with your product. The version of the latest warranty terms can always be found on the Jabra webpage in the country of purchase. To the extent there is any conflict between (i) the Jabra Warranty+ Terms and GN’s standard limited Warranty, the Jabra Warranty+ Terms will take precedence; (ii) the Jabra Warranty+ Terms and digital or printed materials, the Jabra Warranty+ Terms will take precedence.
10. Unless otherwise stipulated in the Jabra Warranty+ Terms above, all terms and conditions of GN’s standard limited Warranty continues unchanged during the Warranty Extension Period.