Step Two - Terms & Conditions Page
Submitting the request form does not guarantee inclusion in the Jabra Accelerate POC Offer. Jabra reserves the right to review the requirements and decline entrance or request further information.
- The offer is available to Microsoft partners participating and meeting customer eligibility requirements in the Microsoft Skype Accelerate Program—EPG, CA, SLG/FED/HLS, and/or EDU
- The Jabra Accelerate POC Offer provides a 10% upfront discount to partners that have been awarded the project from Microsoft. A Microsoft project number is required
- You must be an authorized Jabra reseller to participate in this offer. If interested in learning about becoming a Jabra authorized reseller, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the process
- The offer is valid from POC launch date until June 30, 2017
- This offer cannot be stacked or combined with any other Jabra programs (i.e. deal registration, trade-in program, etc.)
- The offer is subject to availability. Jabra reserves the right to cancel the promotion or vary the terms and conditions without notice
- Submission of false, incorrect, misleading, or fraudulent information may result in disqualification
- This is a North America offer and is governed by applicable laws in the country of the regional Jabra sales office. The Jabra Accelerate POC Offer is currently available in the following countries:
- United States
Terms & Conditions
O365 free trial program: Qualified individuals may receive a free Jabra Evolve 40 headset, SPEAK 510 speakerphone, or Stealth UC headset to evaluate for their organization subject to the terms and conditions below.
The O365 free trial program is open to “Qualified Individuals” in the United States and Canada. A Qualified Individual is defined as an individual who is either a decision maker or has a high degree of influence over purchasing decisions of audio communications products and solutions for his or her organizations. Organizations must have a minimum of 25 employees or have a minimum of 25 potential headset users.
To request a free trial unit from Jabra, Qualified Individuals must fill out a request form at www.jabra.com/sfb and must speak with a Jabra representative in order to be qualified. It is at the discretion of Jabra to award free trial units to Qualified Individuals. Not all applicants will receive a trial unit.
- The offer is subject to availability. Jabra reserves the right to cancel the promotion or vary the terms and conditions without notice.
- Jabra products are strictly not for resale. Any trial units identified for resale will result in legal action by Jabra.
- The offer is available to organizations with 25 employees or more.
- The offer is valid for companies piloting, deploying, or using Microsoft Office 365 or Microsoft Skype for Business.
- The offer is limited to one trial agreement per company location per country and not valid for partners and resellers.
- The offer is valid until June 30, 2017.
- Your choice of one of the following audio devices:
- At Office Desk: Evolve 40
- Perfect for Meetings: SPEAK 510+
- On the Go: Stealth UC
- Submission of false, incorrect, misleading, or fraudulent information may result in disqualification.
- This is a North America offer and is governed by applicable laws in the country of the regional Jabra sales office. The free trial offer is currently available in the following countries:
- United States
- By participating in this program Qualified Individuals accept and are bound by these terms and conditions.