Terms and Conditions
Cisco Finesse free trial program:
Qualified individuals may receive a free Jabra Biz 2300 or 2400 contact center headset to evaluate for their organization subject to the terms and conditions below.
The Cisco Finesse free trial program is open to “Qualified Individuals” in the United States and Canada. A Qualified Individual is defined as an individual who is either a decision maker or has a high degree of influence over purchasing decisions of audio communications products and solutions for his or her organizations. Organizations must have a minimum of 25 employee licenses or have a minimum of 25 potential headset users.
To request a free trial unit from Jabra, Qualified Individuals must fill out a request form at www.jabra.com/c/us/cisco-finesse and must speak with a Jabra authorized partner in order to be qualified. It is at the discretion of Jabra to award free trial units to Qualified Individuals. Not all applicants will receive a trial unit.
- The offer is subject to availability. Jabra reserves the right to cancel the promotion or vary the terms and conditions without notice.
- Jabra products are strictly not for resale. Any trial units identified for resale will result in legal action by Jabra.
- The offer is available to organizations with 25 employees or more.
- The offer is valid for companies piloting, deploying, or using Cisco Finesse.
- The offer is limited to one trial agreement per company location per country and not valid for partners and resellers.
- The offer is valid until Dec 31, 2017.
- Your choice of one of the following audio devices:
- Jabra Biz 2300 or Biz 2400 II
- Submission of false, incorrect, misleading, or fraudulent information may result in disqualification.
- This is a North America offer and is governed by applicable laws in the country of the regional Jabra sales office. The free trial offer is currently available in the following countries:
- By participating in this program Qualified Individuals accept and are bound by these terms and conditions.