The purpose of this notice is to provide information in accordance with applicable data privacy law, including the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). The information is provided to GN Audio A/S, Lautrupbjerg 7, 2750 Ballerup, Denmark. We are part of a corporate group of companies (“our Group”), which includes entities in several countries as shown on our website www.jabra.com. (collectively referred to as “GN”, “Our” or “We”). Data is collected from you as described herein (“You”).
- We collect the following data about You (“Your Data”): Ordinary data such as name, address, telephone number and email as well as which product you have and how you used a specific product.
- We collect and process Your Data to (1) support you (e.g. answer your technical questions, resolve Your technical issue, fulfill any legitimate warranty requirements, etc.), (2) collect input to proactively improving the experience of Our products and/or (3) to determine a winner of any contest (the “Purpose(s)”).
- We collect and process Your Data to pursue a legitimate interest which constitutes a legal ground pursuant to article 6(1)(f) of GDPR. GN’s legitimate interest is to make sure you have the best possible experience with Our products. You are not obligated to provide Your Data, however it is difficult to support You if we do not know what the issue is.
- The recipients of Your Data are selected GN employees working in Global Technical Support as well as our Product Marketing Managers. They will only (i) get access on a need to know basis and (ii) use Your Data to achieve the Purpose.
- The Data is stored on an EU-US Privacy Shield Certified server hosted by HappyFox Inc., located in Oregon, USA. HappyFox Inc acts as a data processor on behalf of GN.
- As part of GN’s processing, Your Data may be transferred to GN entities out of EU, in which case this will occur on basis of standard data protection clauses adopted by the EU Commission, cf. article 46(2)(c) of GDPR. You may obtain more information about this by contacting GN (see contact information below).
- Your Data will be stored for three years, unless applicable law requires GN to delete it before or store it for a longer period.
You may contact GN (GN’s Data Protection Officer) on firstname.lastname@example.org in case of questions or other queries related to the collection and processing of Your Data.
Queries could for example include exercising rights according to GDPR to access Your Data, to object to processing, to withdraw your consent (if consent has been given), to request rectification or erasure of Your Data, or to request restriction of processing.
GN is subject to supervision by the Danish Data Protection Agency (www.datatilsynet.dk) (the “Supervisory Authority”). In addition to your right to contact GN mentioned above you are entitled to lodge complaints related to GN’s processing of Your Data with the Supervisory Authority.