Genesys PureCloud Desktop App
The Genesys PureCloud Desktop Application is a client that needs to be installed on the agent’s desktop. To use a Jabra headset in the PureCloud desktop app, customers must be using the latest version of the app. Windows desktop version 1.13.528.0 or above.
- Open the desktop app.
- In the menu bar, click the PureCloud icon.
- Select Check For Updates.
After you update the Desktop App, it is time to set up the headset.
- From the sidebar, click the Calls icon. The Calls panel opens.
- From the Calls panel, click the Settings icon. The Phone Settings panel opens.
- In the Audio Controls – Profile Name box, a Use Computer settings message appears.
- Connect your headset to a USB port on your computer using the appropriate connector (USB cable or USB transceiver).
- When PureCloud prompts you to create a device profile, click Yes.
- Verify that your headset appears as the default selection in the microphone and speaker boxes.
- Enter a name in the Audio Controls – Profile Name box.
- Click Save.