Jabra CC Workspace Plug-ins
Designed to extend the value of your Genesys Workspace Desktop Edition solution, these two free software plug-ins from Jabra help improve call center agents’ efficiency.
Installing the plug-ins together with the Genesys Workspace Desktop allows agents to control active calls directly from their headset controls.
- 100% compliant with Genesys Workspace Desktop Edition solution
- Ultra-easy to integrate and deploy onto agents’ desktops
- Free of charge
- The Jabra CC Workspace Plug-in for Call Control
- The Jabra CC Workspace Plug-in for End Interaction
Configure the controller’s buttons to access the solution that best addresses your needs
- Mute, answer call, end call and hold call
- End Interaction
Deploy the plug-in to the relevant agents’ desktops.
Two solutions to choose from:
The Jabra CC Workspace Plug-in for Call Control
This Plug-in provides intuitive call handling on any Jabra professional headset using the Genesys Workspace Desktop Edition. Use the control buttons to accept and end a call, mute or put a call on hold. Your Workspace admin console allows you to customize your headsets and decide which functionality is available to your agent.
- For agents using any Jabra USB headset
The Jabra CC Workspace Plug-in for End Interaction
Productivity of your agents is paramount. Streamline the interaction of your agents with the Genesys Workspace Desktop Edition application by putting the most frequent interactions with the client right at your agents’ fingertips. Out of the box, the Jabra CC Workspace Plug-in reprograms contact center specific headsets to manage your agents’ sessions; simply pressing a button ends an active session within Workspace.
You can also use this framework to develop your own custom solution and assign any of the Workspace commands to dedicated buttons on the headset. Consult Jabra’s developer guide for more details.
- For agents using Jabra USB headsets, including Jabra Biz 2300 and Jabra Biz 2400 II headsets
- For agents using Jabra QD headsets with the Jabra Link 260/265 USB adapter.
Easy for IT Administrators
Fully compliant with the Genesys Workspace Desktop Edition solution and easy to deploy with only a small footprint on agents’ workstations.
Easy for contact center agents
Manage conversations seamlessly with one-touch call control, for and a better customer experience.