Face-to-face video appointments
Now you can also meet with your Costco Hearing Care Professional via video chat. Live Assist lets you supplement clinic visits with convenient, real-time video appointments. That means you can enjoy personalized, flexible care from the comfort of your own home. It’s as easy as answering a video call on your phone.
1. Book a video appointment with your hearing care professional. At the appointment time, your hearing care professional will initiate the call.
2. Answer the video call received through the Jabra Enhance Pro app.
3. Your hearing care professional connects to your hearing aids and provides you with live adjustments, if needed.
4. You evaluate the new settings with your hearing care professional during the appointment as well as afterwards through the Rate My Sound feature in the Jabra Enhance Pro app.
Get updated settings at your fingertips
Sometimes it can be hard to describe a hearing experience from your everyday life while in the clinic. When you contact your Costco Hearing Care Professional from your Jabra Enhance Pro App, they get all the information they need to help you optimize your hearing aid settings.
You can initiate a request for fine-tuning by contacting your hearing care professional or through the simple questionnaire in your Jabra Enhance Pro app.
1. To request through the app, submit your questionnaire with an optional message.
2. Your hearing care professional receives your request, along with an automatic record of your hearing aid settings.
3. Your hearing care professional sends precise fine-tuning adjustments and/or messages straight to your App.
4. You place your hearing aids close to your smartphone, tap install – and enjoy the improvements.
5. Send a rating of your new settings to your hearing care professional.
Customer Service Team +1-800-882-3636
¹Jespersen et al (2022)
²Groth et al (2023)
*Jabra Enhance Pro 20 hands-free calls are compatible with iPhone 11 or later, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (5th generation), iPad Pro 11-inch (3rd generation), iPad Air (4th generation), and iPad mini (6th generation), iPad (10th generation) or later, with software updates iOS 15.3 and iPadOS 15.3 or later. Works with Jabra Enhance Pro 20 and compatible mobile devices with Bluetooth 5.3 or later.
**Expected battery life depends on active features, the use of wireless accessories, hearing loss, device age and sound environment.