Terms & Conditions
O365 free trial program: Qualified individuals may receive a free Jabra Evolve 40 headset, SPEAK 510 speakerphone, or Stealth UC headset to evaluate for their organization subject to the terms and conditions below.
Eligibility: The O365 free trial program is open to “Qualified Individuals” in the United States and Canada. A Qualified Individual is defined as an individual who is either a decision maker or has a high degree of influence over purchasing decisions of audio communications products and solutions for his or her organizations. Organizations must have a minimum of 25 employees or have a minimum of 25 potential headset users.
To request a free trial unit from Jabra, Qualified Individuals must fill out a request form at www.jabra.com/sfb_BlackBox and must speak with a Jabra representative in order to be qualified. It is at the discretion of Jabra to award free trial units to Qualified Individuals. Not all applicants will receive a trial unit.
- The offer is subject to availability. Jabra reserves the right to cancel the promotion or vary the terms and conditions without notice.
- Jabra products are strictly not for resale. Any trial units identified for resale will result in legal action by Jabra.
- The offer is available to organizations with 25 employees or more.
- The offer is valid for companies piloting, deploying, or using Microsoft Office 365 or Microsoft Skype for Business.
- The offer is limited to one trial agreement per company location per country and not valid for partners and resellers.
- The offer is valid until December 31, 2016.
- Your choice of one of the following audio devices:
- At Office Desk: Evolve 40
- Perfect for Meetings: SPEAK 510+
- On the Go: Stealth UC
- Submission of false, incorrect, misleading, or fraudulent information may result in disqualification.
- This is a North America offer and is governed by applicable laws in the country of the regional Jabra sales office. The free trial offer is currently available in the following countries:
- By participating in this program Qualified Individuals accept and are bound by these terms and conditions.